Terms and Conditions of Use
* BAUER MEDIA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice
Using the TechLife Website
You agree not to use the TechLife website to:
- store, send, or distribute material which is obscene, lewd, excessively violent, unsolicited, pornographic, harassing, sexually explicit, racist, menacing, including material which may cause annoyance or needless anxiety or otherwise objectionable subject matter.
- breach any laws, codes, standards, and content requirements of any relevant authority.
- obtain unauthorised access to any information, network or systems.
- compromise the security or integrity of any network or system including any part of BAUER MEDIA network.
- place any viruses or other similar programs onto the website.
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", or "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging or "spamming".
- furthers or promotes criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy.
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without BAUER MEDIA's prior consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.or
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
- The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by BAUER MEDIA LIMITED or are included with the permission of the owner of thhte rigs. We grant all users permission to download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing purposes only. You cannot copy, reproduce, broadcast, email, display any material from this website for commercial or business purposes any of the items on the website subject to copyright, without our explicit permission or if allowed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or relevant legislation. Any adaptation, deletion or any other form of alteration or manipulation of any of the information is an unauthorised use of the information. If you have any queries as to your intended use of the information, please contact email@example.com
User submitted Content
- Any content posted on the TechLife website (including but not limited to text, images and audio) will become the sole property of BAUER MEDIA and we shall have the right to use that content and make it available to the public on the TechLife website and any affiliated media, including but not limited to other TechLife and BAUER MEDIA sites. All material must comply with this Agreement.
- As a visitor to these Sites, you may download a single copy of the material for your own private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
- In addition, you may not include a link to our Sites or display the contents of our Sites surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent.
- By submitting material to these Sites, you warrant that you own the copyright or that you have the permission of the owner, and have the permission of the subjects in the pictures. You acknowledge that we are not under any obligation whatsoever to use any of the material.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive Licence to use, amend, crop, adapt, modify and exploit any such material for any purpose which we may, at our sole discretion, see fit. You hereby waive any moral rights (or any similar, related or neighbouring rights) which you may have in or to such material.
- BAUER MEDIA may delete any content that in the sole judgment of BAUER MEDIA violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm or threaten the safety of any person. BAUER MEDIAassumes no responsibility for monitoring the BAUER MEDIA services for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time BAUER MEDIA chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the BAUER MEDIA services, BAUER MEDIA nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting such content.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you post on or through any of the BAUER MEDIA services, and any material or information that you transmit to other members and for your interactions with other users. BAUER MEDIA does not endorse and has no control over the content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by BAUER MEDIA prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of BAUER MEDIA. BAUER MEDIA makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or to the accuracy or reliability of the content or any material or information that you transmit to other members.
- Information and Availability
While BAUER MEDIA takes every care to ensure that the information on these Sites is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to BAUER MEDIA by third parties and BAUER MEDIA is unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, these Sites are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind and BAUER MEDIA does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.